If you’d like a refund for your Beatport Studio membership, you have a 14-day cooling off period during which you can request one. Your 14-day cooling off period starts from when your membership is started.
During the 14-day cooling off period:
- Beatport Studio members will be eligible for a refund if the refund is requested during the 14-day cooling-off period.
- The 14-day cooling-off period does not include the free trial period, and only starts once a payment has been made.
After the 14-day cooling off period:
- Refunds after the 14-day cooling off period will only be accepted if the user has not made any plugin selections during their current billing cycle (30 days).
- If a refund is accepted, only the most recent subscription payment will be refunded, and not multiple payments.
- If a user has made plugin selections during their current billing cycle as part of their Beatport Studio subscription, they will not be eligible for a refund.
To get started with Beatport Studio, click here.
Have more questions about Beatport Studio? Just contact our Customer Care team and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.