This guide provides information on how to download, install and authorise the two Exponential Audio products included in the Soundwide Intro Bundle, as listed below:
Please Note: Exponential Audio PhoenixVerb is used as an example.
1. Go to the iLok website and create a new account if you are not currently registered and do not have the iLok License Manager installed on your computer.
Note: Please skip to the 'Exponential Audio Software Installation' procedure if you are already a registered iLok user.
2. Download and install the iLok License Manager.
Exponential Audio Software Installation
1. Download both of your installer files for NIMBUS and R4 by selecting each of the links below.
2. Double click each installer file to extract the contents and open the .exe files to begin the installation of the software.
3. Select 'I Accept the Agreement' > Click 'Next'.
4. Click 'Next'.
5. Click 'Next'.
6. Click 'Next'.
7. Click 'Install'.
8. Click 'Next'.
9. Click 'Finish'.
1. Open your iLok License Manager application > click 'Sign In'.
2. Enter your iLok registered User ID and Password > click ‘Sign In'.
3. Once you are signed in, click the ‘Redeem’ icon which is located at the top-right corner of the iLok License Manager’s interface.
4. Copy and paste/manually enter the 30-digit code from your Plugin Boutique User Account into the available Activation Code boxes, and then click ‘Next'.
5. Select your activation location > Click 'Activate'.
6. Click 'Ok'.
7. Open the newly installed software in your DAW.
Your software is now activated and ready to use.