Skip to main content
Following the overwhelmingly positive reception of Scaler 1, we've listened to all of your feedback and have redesigned Scaler 2 from the ground up. Here's what you can expect from Scaler 2:
- New artists chord sets (Jehan Mehta, Ophidian, Ivan Calderon, Multiplier, Torley, SoundKandy Studio, AudioCzar, Leon Switch, ABC du Beatmaking, Andre Touhey).
- New songs chord sets (Chill, Cinematic, Disco, EDM, Future Bass, House, Jazz, Love Ballad, Musical Theatre, Neo Soul, Pop, Progressive, World).
- New scales definition (Major Blues Hexatonic, Persian scale modes).
- New: Hybrid Staccato, Detroit, Choir, Acoustic Guitar, Sine
- Replaced Digital Piano
- Removed: Inconclusive, Steely Essence, Substantial Pluck
- Renamed Deep Down to Marimba
- Rename Synth 1 to Simple FM
- Rename Synth 2 to Simple Pulse
- Reorder List, Normalize volumes & FX
- New strumming profile (random speed)
- Added the ability to modify multiple chords at once from the EDIT view
- Improve UI performances
Other fixes and improvements
- Fix - Copy chord names to clipboard - Error formatting
- Fix - Arp not keeping the tempo
- Fix - Play Quantize - Wait for the beat to start
- Fix - Octave jump in phrase scale based mode
- Fix - Odd Preset Navigation Behavior
- Fix - Short notes being triggered in phrases (Assai, Soave)
- Prevent crash when moving chords (section C) during playback
- Prevent (rare) crash when analyzing midi chords from live MIDI input