Cookies are files created by sites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing data. The cache remembers parts of pages, for example, images and this helps them to open faster during your next visit. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Use the guides below for help with clearing your cookies & cache:
Chrome on your Windows or Mac computer:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More.
3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
Firefox on your Windows or Mac computer:
1. Open Firefox on your computer.
2. In the upper right-hand corner of the browser, click the “menu bars,” which is displayed in three parallel lines. Click the menu icon and select Options (Preferences on Mac).
3. Select thepanel.
4. In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data...
5. Check the selections Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content, then click Clear.
Safari on your Mac computer:
1. In the Safari app on your Mac.
2. Choose History > Clear History, then select the pop-up menu.
3. Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
Edge on your Windows computer:
1. Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the browser.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Select the Privacy & Security tab.
4. Select Cookies and Saves Website Data and Cached Data and Files.
5. Click Clear.
Opera on your Windows or Mac computer:
1. Open Opera.
2. Select the symbol
3. Click the“▸” in Clear browsing data tab to open up the next set of options.
4. Set you time range and select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
5. Then select Clear data.