Due to a major incompatibility issue with various SONiVOX software and a Windows 10 update, we made the decision to remove all affected products from sale at Plugin Boutique while we await update installers to help fix this problem. As a result of this, we DO NOT recommend Windows 10 users download and install any AIR Music Technology software, excluding the products listed in the SONiVOX Product Download Area.
For more information about this, please click HERE.
Windows Installation Guide
(Orchestral Companion - Strings is used as an example)
1. Download your product installer from the SONiVOX Product Download Area.
2. Launch the .exe setup and if you are greeted by this window, click Yes.
3. Click Next.
4. Read the License Agreement and if happy, click to agree and then click Next.
5. Select which version (32-bit and/or 64-bit) you wish to install and click Next.
6. Select where you wish the VST to be installed and click Next.
For 32-bit systems please select: C:||Program Files (x86)||VSTPlugins
For 64-bit systems please select: C:||Program Files||VSTPlugins
7. Select where you wish the sample content to be installed and click Next.
For 32-bit systems please select: C:||Program Files (x86)
For 64-bit systems please select: C:||Program Files
8. Confirm you are happy to proceed with the installation and click Install.
9. Once the installation has concluded (this may take a few minutes), click Next.
10. Click Finish to conclude the installation.
Your SONiVOX product is now fully installed, activated and ready to use within your chosen DAW!
Restart your DAW and rescan your plugin selection and you will be able to open your product.