This guide provides information on how to register, authorise and install the two Native Instruments products included in the Soundwide Intro Bundle, as listed below:
- Native Instruments Massive
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 LE
Note: Massive is used as an example.
1. Download the .dmg installer file for the Native Access application by selecting the Mac download option below.
2. Double-click the .dmg file to install Native Access.
3. Open Native Access > Create a new Native ID if you do not have one already. If you do, skip ahead to step 5.
4. You will then receive an email with a confirmation link > Open the email and click 'CONFIRM EMAIL'.
5. Log in to Native Access with your Native ID.
6. Click 'Add a serial'
7. Enter your Serial Number found in your Plugin Boutique User Account > Click 'ADD SERIAL'.
8. Click the 'Not installed' tab > Locate Massive > Click 'INSTALL'.
Your software is now activated and ready for use within your DAW.