This guide provides information on how to register, authorise and install the two Native Instruments products included in the Soundwide Intro Bundle, as listed below:
- Native Instruments Massive
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 LE
Note: Massive is used as an example.
1. Download the .zip installer file for the Native Access application by selecting the Windows download option below.
2. Double-click the extracted .exe file to begin the installation process > click ‘Run’.
3. Read the welcome message > click 'Next'.
4. Click 'Next' to begin the installation.
5. Native Access has now been installed > Click 'Finish'.
6. Open Native Access > Create a new Native ID if you do not have one already. If you do, skip ahead to step 8.
7. You will then receive an email with a confirmation link > Open the email and click 'CONFIRM EMAIL'.
8. Log in to Native Access with your Native ID.
9. Click 'Add a serial'.
10. Enter your Serial Number found in your Plugin Boutique User Account > Click 'ADD SERIAL'.
11. Once your serial has been registered, click 'VIEW PRODUCTS NOT INSTALLED'.
12. Click the 'Not installed' tab > Locate Massive > Click 'INSTALL'.
Your software is now activated and ready for use within your DAW.