1. Download the Windows .zip installer folder from the AKAI VIP Download Area.
2. Once downloaded, double-click on the zip folder to extract and reveal its content.
3. Double-click the .exe installer file to begin the installation process > click 'Run'.
4. Click 'Next'.
5. Click 'Next'.
6. Click 'I accept the agreement' > click 'Next'.
7. Select the software format (s) i.e '32 and/or 64-bit' that you wish to install > click 'Next'.
8. If chosen, select the VST folder in which to save the 32-bit version of the software to > click 'Next'.
9. If chosen, select the VST folder in which to save the 64-bit version of the software to > click 'Next'.
10. Create/select a folder, in which to create a shortcut path for the new software installation > click 'Next'.
11. Review the installation and click 'Install'.
12. The installation of your software has successfully completed > click 'Finish'.
13. Locate and open the 'Akai Professional VIP' software within your DAW.
Note: Restart your DAW and rescan the plug-in selection to show the new installation (in the event it fails to appear).
14. Select the MIDI device that you wish to connect to the VIP software.
The Software is now Ready for Use Within Your DAW!