We promise we aren't ignoring you!
We are a small but growing team and will always aim to reply to you within 2 working days, but this can be longer due to weekends and bank holidays, and during busy periods such as Black Friday, when we typically receive a very high number of support requests.
Occasionally, emails can also be directed to junk or spam folders so we recommend checking them if you haven't received a reply from us within 2 working days.
If you take a look below, you can find out how to prevent this from happening in your mail client.
For Gmail, please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list by following these steps:
- Click the Google Apps icon at the top right, then select 'Contacts'.
- Click 'Create Contact'.
- At 'Primary Email', enter the above-mentioned addresses.
If you find a Plugin Boutique email in your spam folder, you can use Gmail's 'Not Spam' button to unmark misclassified mail by following these steps:
- Open your 'Spam' folder.
- Open the email from Plugin Boutique.
- Click 'Report not spam'.
You can also find the 'Not spam' button at the top of spam messages you've opened, so you can also unmark messages from Conversation View.
For Yahoo, please follow these steps:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click 'Options' to go to the 'Mail Options' page.
- Click 'Filters' > click 'Add'.
- In the top row, labelled 'From header:', make sure 'contains' is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Enter "pluginboutique.com" in the text box next to this pull-down menu.
- At 'Move the message to' (at the bottom of the screen) > select 'Inbox' from the pull-down menu.
- Click 'Add Filter'.
If Yahoo is incorrectly marking our emails as Spam, please follow these steps:
- Click the Spam folder. If you don't see the "Spam" folder, click More below the "Sent" folder.
- Select the email.
- Click Not Spam at the top of the page > The email will return to your Inbox.
Follow the steps below to add Plugin Boutique to your iCloud email address.
- Click the Contacts icon from icloud.com after logging in
- Click "+" to add a new contact > Enter email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address.
Desktop Mail Application (Mac)
If you're using the Mac desktop mail app to send and receive emails, you can add Plugin Boutique as a contact by selecting an email from us and heading to MessageAdd sender to Contacts.
You can also do this directly from your Contacts application.
For Hotmail, please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list by following these steps:
- Log on and click the Mail tab to get into your mailbox.
- Click 'Options' (at the top right, next to Help).
- Under 'Junk e-Mail', click 'Safe and blocked senders'.
- Select 'Safe senders'.
- In the space provided, enter "pluginboutique.com" and click Add to list.
For AOL Webmail, please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list by following these steps:
- Select 'People' at the top-right.
- Click 'Add Contact' below.
- Enter one of the above-mentioned e-mail addresses and a name > Click 'Add Contact'.
- Repeat the last two steps for each address.
The addresses should now show up in your contact list.
For AOL version 9.0, please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your "People I Know" list.
If you are using an earlier version of AOL, you will need to set your Mail Controls instead:
- Go to 'Keyword Mail Controls'.
- Select the screen name we're sending our Plugin Boutique emails to.
- Click 'Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name'.
For AOL version 8.0, select "Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains."
- Click 'Next' until the Save button shows up at the bottom.
- Click 'Save'.
- For AOL version 7.0, include the domain "pluginboutique.com" in the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters".
Any other providers
Please add email@example.com to your address book/contact list.